See the Prayer Points/Guide below:
ARISE, OH LORD Ps. 44:26; 57:4; 7:6
- Praise and worship God
- Arise for me, O Lord, stretch out your hand and deliver us from horrible pits and miry clays of life. Psa. 40.2
- Arise for me, O Lord, and let every power of the enemy on my life become impotent. Psa. 68.2
- Let God arise for us and let His enemies be scattered in our nations. Psa. 68.1-2
- God arise and let His enemies be scattered in all our churches. Psa. 68.1
- Let God arise and let His enemies be scattered in my family.
- Let God arise and let all those against the Church be totally frustrated.
- Let us ask God to arise and scatter every enemy of our progress. Psa. 68.1-2
- Let God reach forth to hold your right hand and use it to subdue every personality that is rising against you. Isa 45.1
- Let God arise and let every yoke of time-wasters be broken in your life. Isa 45.2